BLOG KE-2 - WEDDING

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mUm & dAd



Long Back ago…
There was a huge Apple tree..


A Little boy loved to play with it..



He Love to
the
tree, love to
eat
apples…love
to take the
nap under
its shadow



Times went on…
The boy grew up…
And he no longer play around the tree
..
..
..
One day the boy came….



The Tree
asked
him..
“Hi..
Come and
Play with
me..”



The Boy replied..
“I am not a kid. I
don’t play around
tree”
“I play
with toys. I
need
money to
buy toys.”


The Tree
said… “I
don’t have
money but
you can take
all my apples
and sell it.
You will get
the money.”


The boy picked all the apples of the tree
and went..
He sold the apples and got money… he
bought lots of toys…
But he didn’t turn back…
..
The Tree was again sad…


One day again the boy came, he became a
young man now…….


The Tree
said… “HI…
Why are you
Sad? Come and
Sit under my
shadow…
I am feeling
very lonely
without you...”


The boy said…
“I don’t have
time…
I work for my
family…
I want to build
Home for
them…
I Need
money…”


The Tree
said.. “I don’t
have
money…
You can take
my Branches
and Trunk…
and build
your
home…”


The Boy Became Happy…
He cut all the branches and
trunk of the tree…


And built a home for him….


Again the tree became
alone..
..
The boy didn’t turned
back..

Time passes on ..


After Long time the boy
came back..
..
He was so old…
Looking sad…
Tired…
And lonely..


The Tree asked him.. “Why
are you Sad..
I Wish.. I Can help you…


… but I Don’t have Apples.. I
don’t have branches…. Even
I don’t have Shadow…
Nothing
to Offer
you…


The Boy (old man) replied…
“I am tired of my life…
I am alone…”


…“I just need you…
Can I sit down at your
roots.”




The Boy
(Old
man) sit
down ..
Both
were
happy &
weeping


Is the boy really cruel and
selfish??


NO


We all are like him…
And treating our parent
like that….


The tree is liKe our parent
We love to play them when
we were kids…
We leave them alone…and
come only when…
We are in need
or in trouble


We don’t have Time for our
Parent…
No matter what,
parent will always give
everything….


To make us happy
and solve our
problems…
And in return what they
want….
Just our company!


Please love to your
parent…
Don’t forget them…
Give them Time…
Give them your company…
They will be happy by seeing
you happy..…


Please Don’t leave
your parent …
Gratitude them…
One can gets Child as many as he
want, but parent he gets only
once…

No comments: