A reminder from Imam al-Ghazzali :
"Oo my daughter! you are leaving the home in which you were brought up for a house unknown to you and to a companion unfamiliar to you. that is your husband"
- Be a floor to him and he will be a roof to you
- Be a soft seat to him and he will be a pillar for you
- and be like a servant to him and he will be a servant to you
- avoid inopportune behaviour, lest he should be bored with you
- and be not aloof lest he should become indifferent to you
- if he approaches you, come running to him
- and if he turns away, do not impose yourself upon him
- take care of his nose, his eye and his ear
- let him not smell except a good odour from you
- let not his eye see you except in an agreeable appearance
- and let him hear nothing from you except nice, fine words
Thanks to Aiffa..May Allah bless you and Ammar.Love.